Nigeria Education Fair is the largest gathering of premier schools ranking among the top 100 schools in Nigeria and their counterparts in the United Kingdom.
- The event is a lifeline for the multitudes of parents working through the maze of education decisions. It brings parents in close connection with the appropriate schools and educators for their children
- It affords prospective undergraduates the opportunity to meet more universities with scholarship options
- Those seeking postgraduate programmes and professional certification will be exposed to more options to choose from
- It affords parents the opportunity to receive expert advice on their children’s academics from professionals and to receive relevant information (tuition fee for instance). This also applies to prospective undergraduates and those seeking higher education.
- All participating schools will be featured on our School Search short-SMS service which is Live on the Airtel and MTN networks for 3 months, FREE.
- The fair has proven to be a strong and cost effective marketing platform for top schools to reach out to a large number of enthusiastic parents seeking holistic education for their children in good schools.
- The event gives participating school a wider exposure as it airs live on the internet and witnesses the coverage of major television stations- including satellite stations.
- The fair also brings schools into partnership with other schools, corporate bodies, participating government agencies and international organisations